Call for Submissions
Submissions will be accepted until 30 June.
Submission are invited for oral and poster presentations for the 7th International Symposium on Negative Ions, Beans & Sources (NIBS2020).
Please note that all presenters must register for the Symposium and pay the appropriate registration fees.
NIBS 2020 seeks submissions that are relevant to the following themes. These are not meant to be exclusive; they will assist the organizers to direct your submissions.
- Beam Acceleration & Neutralization
- Beam Formation & Low Energy Transport
- Facilities & Beamlines
- Fundamental Processes & Modelling
- H– and D– Sources for Fusion, Acceleration and other Applications
- Other Negative Ion Sources
Submissions must be sent in PDF format and must be prepared using the appropriate MS Word template.
- NIBS abstracts must be typed on A4 paper size, should be 1 page in length.
- Authors must not reduce font sizes or margin sizes to meet the page limit.
- Authors should not recycle old conference abstracts/papers as templates.
- Please ensure all text/diagrams fir within the template.
- Please proofread the final document thoroughly before submitting it to the Conference.
Presentations can be one of either the following types:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation – Poster Presenters are required to stand by their posters to discuss their work with interested delegates during their allocated poster session.